Norman Finkelstein on Piers Morgan

 


 ---

Comments:

-

Really powerful and touching. This world needs more people like Norman Finkelstein.

-

Dr Finkelstein had me in tears when he said “I almost gave up on the freedom of Palestine, considering I’ve been fighting for years and my days now are numbered” 🥹🥹🥹Norman, I pray God allows you to witness the day Palestine is Free 🤲🏽 as it should feel closer now than ever before. Most importantly Norman, there are millions you have inspired to fight for the freedom of Palestine globally and that will only grow in numbers. Palestine will be free 🇵🇸

-

Thank you for explaining to Piers and people how hatred and desire for vengeance are born and where they come from professor! I’m polish and even though I am not Jewish some of my ancestors died in concentration camps. I spent years and years studying Third Reich history and Holocaust. What led to it. I totally understand the analogy and I am sorry he gets so much hate! He’s simply misunderstood

-

 This man is transparent true definition

-

 We need more man/ woman like Dr Norman Finkelstein!

-

 

 

Comments